Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

As promised...



...there are "all three of us" as Kyle would correct me if I mistakenly referred to "just the two of us in that picture". Today we went to the safety fair on the campus of one of the local hospitals here in Tucson and it was great! We had the car seats checked to make sure we've been installing them correctly (Kevin got 5 stars for his "welded to the seat" installs from the car seat techs). Kyle is on the verge of reaching the weight limit for using the 5 pt. harness in his current car seat, which makes me sad. I want him in the 5 pt. harness longer, but I don't see any new car seat purchases in our future. They were also doing bike helmet fittings that included a free helmet, and passing out booster seats! Kyle was afraid of all the mascots wandering around, from the Chick fil a cow to the hospitals trademark turtle. He claims he wants to go to Disneyland, but I have a feeling it would be a little traumatic at this point still!

We had a lovely dinner out with some neighbors who have a little girl the same age as Kyle; it was so much fun and the kids did great! Kevin continues to be busy, which probably won't change for awhile and I'm feeling about the same as always. Micah continues to remind me he is still alive and kicking (yea!).

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

you're so adorable! Sorry I didn't get to say hi at church this morning! Hope you are doing well =)

Kirsten said...

Wow Mindy, you look great! Does it seem to you that you are carrying differently this time? To me, your baby bump looks like it is lower and out further than with Kyle. Ah, you and Keeley are making me want another!