Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy 29 weeks :o)

Well, I survived my glucose test and can get the results tomorrow. Micah is still head down, although not engaged in my pelvis yet. My belly sticks out a lot more with this pregnancy and the midwife was able to feel all sorts of body parts yesterday, lol! We asked if there was any problem with us traveling to CA this weekend and she said "Well, I'd prefer you didn't!", and then she briefly thought I was participating in the 5K we are going to watch, but Kevin let her know I was just going as support, lol. She made me take a copy of my file, just in case something happens.

I am ecstatic to be just two short months away from full term (37 weeks). Even though I've been doing pretty well since our hospital visit, I still get the "and you know the pre term labor symptoms" talk every visit to the birth center. Additionally, I still take it easy, a lot easier than I thought I would have to. I don't know if I read this somewhere or was told by someone that typically you can continue doing what you've been doing once you're pregnant. Not the case around here!

I let Kyle play in our back yard for the first time ever on Monday night, and he's had a cough ever since. It's not a back yard that is really groomed or kid friendly and I'm wondering if he has some allergies from raking/playing with all the weeds back there. We won't be doing that again anytime soon!

Kevin is super busy this month with a mini conference on Monday here in Tucson, and his big yearly conference in Hawaii around the week of the 19th I think it is. April is going to fly by for us, I just know it.

Well, I'm off to run errands as we pack up for our weekend away in CA. I will update when we return!

No comments: