Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 06, 2009

Good news and mediocre news and vacation

Finally connected with the midwives and "hooray!" no gestational diabetes for me...however, I am borderline anemic, which has yet to happen during this pregnancy. I now have to pick up a little sheet about getting more iron in my diet, yippee.

California was fantastic, just wonderful, beautiful, made me feel better. I never want to leave when we are there and Kevin graciously let us hang around until dinnertime and then drove us home, so we arrived back around midnight last night. Kyle had an amazing time. He enjoyed the beaches and the Birch Aquarium. I'll get the pictures up later this week. I already want to plan next year's trip!

No comments: