Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kyle's dream

After waking up, heading downstairs for his juice and milk, Kyle showed up at my bedside (unusual since he will wait for the alarm to go off until he comes in to wake us). My back was to him and he whispers in my ear "Are you sick? Are you still pregnant?". I answered "Yes baby, I am still sick and pregnant". At this point I've tried to roll over so I can see him and he sits on the side of the bed. He goes on, "I saw Micah, after he came out of your tummy. He was all grown up and we were playing at the park together.". Of course, my first question is "Did he look like you?". Kyle says "He was wearing a white shirt. It's okay if I share my clothes and shoes with Micah. I can share them with him.". Then he heads out of the room to wait for the alarm to go off. This must have been a pretty vivid dream for him to think I might not be pregnant anymore! I love it when he shares things like this with us. It's totally awesome to get a glimpse in to what he's thinking. I have no regrets about him knowing we've been pregnant the entire pregnancy. I know a lot of "experts" tell you to wait until you are closer to your due date, but it has been so much fun to hear Kyle's thoughts and see how he reacts to my growing belly and Micah's kicks.

No comments: