Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 06, 2009

A few pictures...







Did I tell you...I bought my first two pairs of XL capris for this pregnancy. They are still a little big, but oh so comfy! I know they will fit perfect in the coming weeks. I felt Micah's hiccups for the first time this weekend. Aunt Kristi was sitting next to me and pointed out that his little bottom was popping out at the top of my stomach every time he hiccuped! It was awesome, and happened again this afternoon; I just love feeling his little movements more and more as the weeks pass. It's like you get to know your baby a little bit before they arrive. Micah has active and quiet times that are pretty standard throughout the day, in addition to responding to voices he recognizes.

No comments: