Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is what I just heard...

...coming from Kyle's room (note, his beds are no longer bunked, but side by side with space in between to play toys):

Crash as pieces of the marble tower fall to the ground
"Woah" from Kyle
Then silence

I go in to check on him and it seems that he has switched beds, is laying on top of the comforter in his other bed, without a pillow...in his sleep! I decide to talk to him anyway, even though he is asleep.

"Kyle, are you okay?"
"Yep."
"Did you want to sleep in your other bed?"
"I did want to."
"Okay, here's your pillow." I pull it off his other bed and lay it down and he scoots up and puts his head on it.

That's the end of our conversation. I pull the blanket off the bed he was sleeping in and put it over him, then move any additional obstacles out of the way that he might trip over if he switches beds again tonight, and call Kevin to tell him to lock the kitchen door so Kyle can't get out through our back room to the carport. I have visions of him sleepwalking out that way, as it's the only door in the house he knows how to lock/unlock.

Whew...glad I was still awake :).

No comments: