Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rants

You'll never guess what lovely symptom from my first and part of my second trimester has started up again? Anyone? I'm dry heaving every morning...or, if I've had a drink or something to eat, puking again. Can't a girl get a break? I've been pregnant for almost a year for gosh sakes!

I'm also really missing taking an entire Zofran pill every morning (which I did while Kevin was in Hawaii), as opposed to the half pill I'm taking now. The pills are really expensive, so I only take enough to function. On an entire pill, I could actually do things; like a load of laundry or dishes or play with Kyle the way he likes to play. Ah well. Just 7ish more weeks, right?

Kevin stayed in bed this morning. I can't figure out if he's still jet lagged, misses Hawaii, has senioritis, is sick, or has really bad allergies. Kyle seems to be starting to feel better, although still prefers to play here at home, as opposed to outside with his friends (not typical Kyle behavior).

It's going to be hot today; I may turn on the cooler...

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Sorry you are feeling ill - you poor thing! Remember if you need a break Jon and I are here for you to help out in any way you guys need!
p.s. We haven't turned on our cooler yet either - our goal is to hold out until May 1 - almost there!