Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

35 weeks

Good gracious, can that be right? I remember having Kevin bring me the pregnancy test he swore was negative and staring at it, and thinking, "August will never be here. I can't even imagine being so pregnant in the summer, AGAIN!". Yea. You know, the woman who swore she would never have another late summer baby. And here we are...dog days of summer practically upon us and here I am all "blessed with child". I chuckled with Kevin how everyone at church is waiting for us to walk in with the baby bucket every weekend; because seriously, I am that large with child! I get ALL the comments lately, from strangers and acquaintances alike; friends have been much more forgiving.

A co worker of Kevin's had her baby today, TODAY. She was due next week, so yea, that sounds right. I'm waiting for an old friend in Tucson to give birth because we were also pregnant together with Micah and her son J, and I had Micah two weeks after she gave birth to J. She's also having another boy this summer. So ready, but not really. I am anxious to hold Wes, but it's still too early and I know that and I want my babies to stay in as long as they need to. We have the best labors/deliveries/births that I wouldn't give any of that up to hold him a couple weeks earlier. So it goes, I continue to eat (and gain loads of copious weight), work out, and love on my family that needs me here and now because it won't be long that Wesley will be demanding as much of my attention as possible outside of the womb. This is actually the easy part, being pregnant. It gets much more complicated once your child arrives, in a good way of course, but still more complicated!

Kevin attempted some pictures of me and the boys this weekend; with little luck, but a couple should turn out. We are taking the boys for their check ups/shots tomorrow morning and I am loathing it. I know Kyle is nervous. It has been a long time since he had any pokes.

To bed, hopefully. I have had two very restless nights in a row.

No comments: