Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And the decision is...

So I broke down, purchased the Consumer Reports highest rated forward facing car seat. Basically it was on major clearance, $30-$50 off depending on what fabric you wanted. We installed it in the car to make sure it would fit (we found out after we bought our new car that Kyle's infant car seat was a little snugger than we would've liked), and it does. For any other new parents that might be interested, the Cosco Summit model 22260 is $69 at Big Lots this week (at least in Tucson).

I figured if Kyle needed a different seat down the road, we'd cross that bridge when we came to it.

In other news, I picked up Kyle's most recent portraits and they are his best yet I'd have to say. He is soo cute with all the motorcycle props! I made another appt. to get his pictures taken again when he's 7 months old; I think that'll be close to Easter. Also, Kyle has been eating a bowl of cereal and half a jar of baby food every night for dinner. He just loves it; practically inhales the stuff. And, ah yes, he was 19 lbs, 27 1/2 inches at his WIC check up on Tuesday.

On Monday I signed him up for "movers and shakers" classes through the Tucson Parks & Rec department. Regretfully, I forgot to sign him up on Saturday for his classes and didn't get him in to swimming, but we are on the waiting list for all of those classes, so cross your fingers that we get in! I am so looking forward to doing something new with him...I'm not sure if he's bored with our weekly outings to the park, mom/baby group, and storytime, but I'm ready for a change!

That's about it; he's still sleeping like a champ!

No comments: