Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Are you sure you were pregnant?

So, we still have a few mementos hanging around the house from before Kyle arrived. I noticed the 7 up bottle of soda from when we were in labor still resides in the fridge...

And I haven't quite been able to bring myself to the point where I can throw out those first home pregnancy tests we took when we found out we were pregnant. I know, I know what you're thinking, "Mindy, you peed on those little sticks. That's so gross!". I thought that after Kyle arrived, I would no longer need the the HPTs as evidence that I was/had been pregnant. Ah well. Maybe I'll just take a picture of em...the lines that show you're pregnant are still perfectly clear.

No comments: