Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Nothing new...

So another leaky diaper this morning...this is getting really old. There is one brand of diapers that Kevin and I both noticed fit him really well when he was younger, so I went and got some of those this morning to try out at night. Of course, they are one of the more expensive brands, but if I don't have to wash his swing pad every morning, it's worth it for me!

I laid on the floor this morning with Kyle, both of us on our backs, and read him a couple books. Boy was he tickled! Then we went to babytime at the library this afternoon. He just loves it now that he's older...which, by the way, the little guy turned 5 months last week.

Babies r us sent me a coupon this week so I went and got a few things I'd been wanting to buy, but really didn't want to pay full price for. Things like baby food bowls with lids, a stroller cup holder, a food grinder, and some sippy lids for the baby juice he'll be getting soon.

I put together his activity table earlier this week also. He really likes his little baby friend's table, but didn't seem as excited about the one we own. It says it's for 6 months plus, so maybe he'll like it more in a couple of weeks!

That's about it!

No comments: