Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 03, 2006

Pictures

I was picking up today and realized we have a lot more framed pictures out and about now that Kyle has arrived. Not only that, but they are professional pictures. Good grief. I never used to care about stuff like that; getting pictures taken every so often to document the months and years. Kyle gets his picture taken every 2 months or so. The pictures he took this week are sooo cute; I can't wait for them to come in. However, that also means I need to go purchase some more frames to put these up, LOL.

I had never done this before, even with Kyle, but I spent a good $80 on pictures of him this time. It was some special engagement that they weren't taking coupons for and now that he's older, well he just gets cuter every time we get new pictures taken of him! So there went my Christmas money; funny what is more important once you have kids. I thought, 20 years from now, when Kyle's in college, will I remember the clothes I bought with this money? Naw, but I will remember those pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I need more frames too!
Your mother