Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dear Grandparents,

I know you like to buy me baby related paraphernalia, so here are a few things to consider:

Mom went through all of my clothes the other day and realized I don'’t own a single pair of pajamas for 12 months, the next size I'll be wearing! Remember these will be my summer sleep clothes, so look for light weight/breathable fabrics.

Also, I can always use size 4 diapers, regretfully the ones that work for me are Huggies; often the most expensive! In the near future I will also need some little swimmers diapers since I'll’ (hopefully) be in swim classes starting in March.

You might be interested to know that it looks like my "big boy" room is quickly taking on a Curious George/monkey theme. I already have a comforter for my twin bed and a plush monkey chair. I figured out I like monkeys during library storytime when I had a monkey puppet read me some books. The next week mom let me pick out any puppet I wanted to read to me and I once again chose the monkey! Although, I think I'm starting to like puppets in general too!

Love, Baby Kyle

P.S.-Save Easter weekend for a special event, more details to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Kyle, I will buy PJS the next time I see you, you can pick them out :)
Love, Na Na