Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 08, 2006

Boohoo...

Kyle kind of slept last night, but I didn't. This morning I felt like the worst mom on earth because I could hardly function and Kyle was super cranky, as he has been for the past couple days. I'm not quite sure how moms who have colicky babies do it; I just want to sit down and cry with him by the time evening comes along.

Right now I'm feeling like the most mediocre mom in the world. Kyle is watching his baby video as part of his bedtime routine, and normally, I would be watching it with him. However, tonight I am guiltily over here typing, updating my blog, checking email, etc... It's not that I won't be able to do this stuff after he goes to bed, I just needed a baby break. He's also too close to the TV, which I know would drive Kevin crazy, but I just don't have it in me to fight that battle tonight.

On an odd note, Kyle hasn't really been eating today. A very small bit of cereal this morning, no lunch, and no dinner (except for nursing). He has been drinking an inordinate amount of water. If his habits continue through tomorrow, I'm going to give the nurse a call.

I'm pretty sure that's it...

No comments: