Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I wish I could remember it all...

Would you believe Kyle has been his angelic little self since daddy came home from his trip? Yep, no whining or crankiness in site. I talked with one of Kevin's colleagues, who has a 2 year old daughter, and she said that her husband had some of the same problems with her that I was experiencing with Kyle while she was at the conference. Who knew kids would react so strongly when one of the parents was away?

Mother's day was nice; I woke up to a gift bag with a card "signed" by Kyle and Kevin. Kyle gave me the book he had picked out and I received some much appreciated "mom's night off" coupons from Kevin. Additionally, Kyle gave me the gift of sleep mother's day eve, by sleeping 10 hours without waking up. I did still feed him twice, however, it was more out of necessity for my comfort than his.

Kyle seems to be doing something new everyday. He now does this petting motion with his hand when he wants to pet the cat, eagerly knocks down toy castles that Kevin builds him, and plays hide and seek with us every night.

Lately, I've been using the sling to take him to and from the car, while leaving the car seat in the car. It's so much easier with him getting heavier and the car seat being so bulky.

And in other news, Kevin fixed our washer and we found the digital camera, so here's to new pictures of Kyle!

No comments: