Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Traveling

So, Kyle seemed to be doing better yesterday and I decided to forego the nightly dose of ibuprofen. Let's just say we were both up every 90 minutes or so until 3:30 when I gave him some medicine. He then woke up at 5:30 to start his day!

We traveled back to Phoenix yesterday; I was going to wait until today (Thursday), but I was so exhausted! My mom had offered to not only help out with Kyle, but celebrate Mexico's Mother's Day (Wednesday) with me too. We had a whirlwind dinner at Macayo's by the Desert Sky Mall, where you could here the little Hispanic children saying something to the effect of: "No wonder he's watching us, we don't look anything like him!" in response to Kyle , the only blond haired, blue eyed person in the whole place, being entertained by the table of 10 next to us!

And currently, we just got back from walking the dog. Kyle would grab her leash from his stroller and "walk" her too; until he fell asleep of course. He's now napping until we head off to the library for storytime!

That's about it...Kevin comes home tonight and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy American Mother's day too! I bet my American food tonight won't be as good as Maycayo's!
Your Mother