Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 23, 2006

Almost over...

Kyle's fever broke last night...only lasted 24 hours give or take. He is still cranky, but doing better. We're kind of having to retrain his sleeping patterns again because I was nursing him if he'd wake up to make sure he didn't get dehydrated while his body fought the fever.

In other news, my mom comes home from Africa tomorrow and I am so excited. I talk to and see her pretty often, so it's been a little hard on me not being able to contact her at all these past couple weeks! She was volunteering at orphanages in Mozambique through IRIS ministries.

Time for bed! Kevin and I are making a concerted effort to go to sleep earlier now that Kyle is sleeping through the night.

No comments: