Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 30, 2006

cough, blow, cough, hack, hack, spit

I'm pretty sure we've all been sick at one point this week, which is frustrating. I think I get sick about once a month, ugh. I can't imagine if Kyle was in daycare how much more he'd be sick, and probably us too.

Tomorrow we're dropping Zoe the cat off at Pam and Jerry's; she has expressed herself one too many times on Kyle's possessions. Also, we'll be making appearances at Cameron's 2nd birthday party and Owen's 23rd birthday party; at least I think he's turning 23.

Kevin and his band will be playing in Safford tomorrow. They are the first band to play at noon if you'll be in the area; ah hu.

That's all the news I can muster tonight.

No comments: