Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Growing up

"Hey Kyle, can you tell everyone what you learned today?"

"Sure mom, I learned how to put Cheerios in my mouth all by myself and how to place my ABC blocks back in their slots. And, if you insist, I'll hold my own sippy cup when I'm thirsty."

"Did you learn anything else?"

"Yes. I said my first word. Took my first step. Typed my first e-mail. Filed my first patent. Cured cancer. Oh, and I proved Riemann."

"Ready to start preschool tomorrow?"

"You know it mom!"

I swear he'll be walking out the door to kindergarten the next time I look away for 30 seconds and look back. He does something new everyday now! Kyle has his 9 month check-up on Tuesday and I'm curious to see how big he is.

P.S.-Kyle actually remembers people now, so if you want him to know you I'd suggest stopping by once a month to hang out and play for awhile.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

So what was his first word? We miss your family so much! We'll let you know as soon as we make plans for coming to Tucson!

Anonymous said...

As I always say, "He's perfect!"
Your mother
(and who is that person he proved?)