Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Is he sick?

We had such a nice visit with mom and Jerry yesterday. Kevin took time off too, and my favorite part of the whole day was having adults to talk to. It was wonderful!

Regretfully, Kyle came down with a fever sometime around 5:30 yesterday and it has yet to lift. He has no other symptoms (except crankiness), so we're going to see the pediatrician at 3:45 this afternoon. I feel like such a novice at this, as Kyle hasn't really had a fever yet in his short little life. He burned up to over 103 last night and was over 101 this morning. He took a shower with Kevin, then a shower with me, and if he's really uncomfortable after his nap, I might stick him in a cool bath again. It seems to lower his temperature some and make him feel better.

We took the morning off from swim class and I have a feeling we'll miss tomorrow too.

No comments: