Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anything but boring

This week has continued last week's theme of crazy with Micah becoming an incredibly clingy mama's boy. I have even been wearing him again, with the wrap and soft structured carrier, doing my best to work around my 20 week belly. He won't even be comforted by Kevin, which is a truly rare thing! Kyle went back to preschool today, Kevin has been able to work two normal days so far this week, but I'm still a pregnant, emotional wreck.

Kyle had his first baseball game tonight and it was awesome; like I couldn't stop smiling awesome which is a great thing because last year all I did was wince during his practices and games because of the awfulness of the league and coach. The kids had an amazing time and the parents were fantastic! I am so thankful we found the extra money to switch leagues because it was worth it; every pinched penny! Kyle couldn't stop talking about the game and playing baseball on the way home, which has never happened before. He has practice tomorrow and another game on Sunday. I am so thankful for this positive sports experience for him; it is exactly what I had in mind when thinking about my little guys learning to play team sports.

I'm feeling baby boy a lot more lately, but nothing uncomfortable. I didn't gain any weight last week, but that could just be due to the food poisoning episode. Either way, I don't mind since the weight went on fast the first half of this pregnancy! Nursing is becoming more uncomfortable and I'm at a loss on how to wean Micah. Kyle weaned himself and it was so easy! Guess I need to do a little research.

Today has really taken it out of me, so I'm off to bed.

No comments: