Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 08, 2011

I would love to blog right now

but there are about four hundred things to do while the boys watch sesame street. So, in brief:

I attended a surprise baby shower brunch for Wesley this weekend! It was lovely and completely unexpected. We are so blessed!

I've been having lots and lots of random contractions, especially while walking. As soon as I sit or lay down, they go away. I know I am in true labor when I am unable to sit or lay down because I'm having contractions (at least that was true with Kyle and Micah).

We had a fun, whirlwind weekend with the boys: The Frist Center, church, community group, and Kevin got the entire to do list done of "things before Wes arrives"!

More later...

No comments: