Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sneak peak

I can't wait to share Wesley's birth story with you! But it will have to wait until I am home.

A sneak peak: Kevin was heading to the car to get our bags after I was admitted and I joked with him that I wasn't going to have this baby in 10 minutes. What we didn't know was that if he had taken 20 minutes, he would have missed the birth of our third son!

Thanks for all the love, prayers and congratulations. The big brothers are on their way to see us. I have missed my boys so much!

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Ah...sounds like a great story! Can hardly wait to hear it.

Steve & Hannah said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear the story. Praying for rest & special family time!