Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 09, 2005

A brief overview...

So not a lot has happened lately...I'm definitely getting bigger because just this week clerks and cashiers wherever I go are asking when I'm due and if it's a boy or a girl. I can feel that Kyle's bigger and changing positions off and on due to where he's kicking me! Tonight is a prenatal appointment and we are at 24 weeks along (6 months if you use a 10 month scale). In the last couple days I have started experiencing what I assume is indigestion or heartburn, so the extra large size bottle of Tums is on my nightstand to ward off that "I'm ill and gonna puke again" feeling.

OH! I so forgot about yesterday; yes, I know it was Mother's Day, and I'll tell you about that in a minute. However, I got to tape Ellie's baby dedication and hold her! What a treat! She is so tiny and has changed so much in just one week...I can't believe we're going to have a baby in just a few short months! She was sleeping and making all of these cute baby noises; really precious. Now, in regards to Mother's Day, my poor husband has been so sick the last couple days, but still found the perfect card and took me out to eat, which I just LOVE to do. The card went something like "Us before kids...Us after kids...We're gonna make it!"; about how I feel most days!

I did end up in Phoenix for a couple days this past week and thank goodness for family! My cousin was in town and it was great to hear "You don't even look pregnant from the back" (haha). My face is definitely retaining water (a.k.a. getting fatter). I got a haircut on Thursday and resisted the urge to get a short cut due to my expanding face, despite the fact it's getting hotter. Also, and you may not have known this, but we now have A/C in the car again!!!! I'm hot all the time as it is, but to drive around Arizona without A/C is brutal.

We're in Tucson until May 18, then heading to Prescott for one of those weddings I wrote about a couple posts ago. No, I still don't have a dress, but Tammy is in town, so I need to touch base with her and see what we can do about this formal occasion! That's about it! Check out Kevin's blog for official name voting results!

No comments: