Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2005

Changing everyday...

Kyle must have had a growth spurt last night! I was so sore on both sides of my belly this morning.

The neatest thing that has been happening, I started to notice it when we were away for the wedding, is that Kyle responds to Kevin's voice. Kevin was at the bachelor party until after midnight, so Kyle and I had done our nighttime prayers and gone to bed. I was surprised because Kyle hadn't moved around the way he normally does when we go to bed. Well, as soon as Kevin came in and started talking Kyle was so active! This week, Kevin has been talking to Kyle through my belly and Kyle will kick back at him. It's the coolest thing! Not a very scientific approach to discovering Kyle knows his daddy's voice, but I'm convinced!

The other night I got to visit with Kirsten and Ellie! I can't believe Ellie is almost a month old...she is a lot bigger and so animated now! It's amazing to think that she'll be four months old when Kyle is born. I told her that she'll have to show him the ropes when he arrives!

And lastly, since we turned the cooler on during this recent heat wave, I have not wanted to turn it off! Even though it's getting cooler *sigh*.

No comments: