Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2005

A few notes

The wedding was great, went better than I anticipated and I had a wonderful time. My favorite part was staying in the hotel and being out of the heat that was sweltering Phoenix and Tucson this weekend! I swam in the indoor pool everyday, went to a flea market, did some reading, and just relaxed. Kevin was super busy with groomsman duties, so we didn't see each other much, but I did get to hang out with my sister in law, Kristin, and give her current beau a hard time (it was the first time we'd met him).

As far as baby stuff goes, Kyle is definitely getting bigger. We are at 26 weeks now, which I think means third trimester is just around the corner, if you can believe that! His movements get harder everyday, but I do get an occasional slow night where he only wakes me up once, instead of having a party every time I get up to pee. Getting up and down (like off a sofa or in/out of a car) is becoming more laborious; I even had Kevin tie my tennis shoes for the first time this weekend because I just couldn't stand the pressure on my belly from leaning over!

We got more baby clothes! The cutest outfits ever from our good friend Laurel, who lives in Flagstaff. She brought two bags of tops, coveralls, socks, and washcloths that I so enjoyed opening; even a little sweatshirt from our alma mater (NAU)!

I know there is more to share, but I'm exhausted and waking up early to go look at a rental property for us to potentially live in; oh yes, we get to move this summer while I lumber through my 8th and 9th month! Wish me luck!

No comments: