Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2005

*YAWN*

Sleeping is a new adventure. I just discovered this comfortable way to sleep with one of my legs extended straight down and the other pulled up towards my chest (it kind of rests on my belly). Well, lately, Kyle goes nuts whenever I get in this position on either side. He makes my whole belly move out in all directions, which of course means, I don't fall asleep anymore. Kevin put his hand under where my leg rests on my belly while I tried this position and said it's like Kyle is holding up the weight of my leg when I sleep like that. Good grief! I feel guilty now! So, if you want to feel Kyle kick, I know a sure fire way to make it happen, but of course I'm searching for new positions to sleep in again...ah well. The things you do for your kids ;).

No comments: