Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 02, 2005

IT'S A GIRL!

No silly, not for us...

I just got a call from our friends Jason and Kirsten and they had their baby girl, Elizabeth, last night! They were about 4 months ahead of us in this whole pregnancy adventure. Kirsten said it was hard and I know I can't even imagine; I'm anxious to hear about her experience. They had Elizabeth at the Birth and Women's Health Center here in Tucson, which is where we're planning on having our baby boy!

I think Kevin and I have been kind of relieved to have another couple a few months ahead of us in regards to pregnancy; they've provided invaluable information and tips so far! I'm sure with Elizabeth here, we'll learn a little more about the baby actually arriving!

The funny thing is that I was looking for Kirsten at church all day yesterday because she helped us order a baby sling and I had the check for her! We went to morning and evening services and I wondered if maybe Elizabeth was on her way :)!

That's it! I'll update a little later this week!

No comments: