Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

See you in a couple days!

Just a few notes before we head off to Prescott for the wedding:

This morning I took a couple hours and applied for WIC...turns out we qualify, so that'll help with groceries for now and later on solid foods for Kyle when he's about 6 months or so. Also, we had our waterbirth class tonight; I was expecting something different I guess. The nurse showed a video and then just kind of let us discuss. She did hand out some information that answered a lot of questions, but I guess I was thinking it'd be more structured, like a presentation on waterbirth, pros, cons, and some statistics. Tracy, our doula, attended and it was good to see her again. I got some tips on traveling to Prescott (which is at altitude), so that'll I'll be more comfortable!

And lastly, after we got home from the waterbirth class, Kevin and I were just relaxing and I noticed that half of my stomach was kind of punched up higher than the other side. I felt it and it was all hard; I think that means Kyle was jutting out a body part of some sort! He did it a couple of times, letting my stomach go back to normal than pushing his body up against it again...it was quite entertaining; much more so than the TV show we had on! Finally, he kicked a few times where he had been pushing my stomach up and then resorted to making his regular movements down lower in my abdomen.

P.S.-I have come up with two potential outfits to wear to the wedding this weekend, thanks to Tammy for helping me shop yesterday! I'll let you know how it goes! And one more thing, Kyle has a homepage at http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kharkins/ with my latest belly picture from this week posted there!

No comments: