Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

And the winner is...

First, a health update: Last night I ate my first solid food and IT STAYED DOWN. I stuck with liquids again today until dinnertime and, cross your fingers, dinner is still in my tummy.

I think the baby is happy I'm eating food again. He/she was really active while I was on that liquid diet, but since I've been able to eat a little, the baby has settled down some.

Last night we had our latest appointment and found out there is definitely only one baby (according to my uterus size), in addition to hearing the heartbeat again. Also, I just make the cut for low risk in regards to glucose screening, which means no gestational diabetes test for me (if you know how I fear needles, this is like winning the lottery). I am gaining weight right on schedule, about 10 pounds so far and should gain about a pound per week from here on out. The baby weighs almost a pound now according to the midwife. I think that's just about all of the exciting news we found out.

My goal tomorrow is to start up my walking regimen again! Wish me luck!

No comments: