Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Today's real post!

So since Thursday my body decided that rejecting food in the form of vomit and diarrhea was the way to go, so the midwives put me on an all liquid diet for the past 24 hours. Thankfully, I kept it all down...the threat of an IV may have helped. Despite all of this, I am still feeling yucky and now my husband is sleeping in the guest room because he doesn't want to get it. I figure I must be looking pretty unhappy if he's scared of getting it...the boy didn't even move out when I had morning sickness, but I guess that isn't contagious.

We celebrated hitting the halfway mark today (20 weeks) with dinner at beyond bread...all this meant was a bowl of soup for me, but it was good to get out. I am too excited that every week from now on is on the down slope of this whole being pregnant fiasco. I'm sure some ladies just completely love the experience of being pregnant, but I have no desire to ever go through this again no matter how cute that baby is (can you say adoption for our next child?). I'm not sure Kev would survive taking care of me and a toddler if we tried to do this natural for a child #2!

That's all for now, next appt is on Monday, so I'll try to post after that!

No comments: