Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Name Game

Being pregnant, I tend to change my mind almost every hour about various subjects. Kevin will argue that I also did this before I became a walking baby machine, but that's up for debate. Of course, the big deal for me right now is what to name this new addition, so here are the current choices:

If it's a boy:
Kyle Daniel or Kadin Daniel

If it's a girl:
Madalyn Ann or Mikayla Ann

Yea, yea, you guessed it, we're trying to stick with our respective initials. Leave a comment as to which you like best or even suggest something else! I'm going to want to name this child as soon as the anatomy screening comes back from the ultrasound technician (which happens on April 20th)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't you look cute with your little preggo belly! :o) As for the names, I like Kadin Daniel and Mikayla Ann. :o)

Love,
Jen Deibel