Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Name Meanings

I received an email that stated:

"NAMES I FEEL, NEED TO HAVE A MEANING BEHIND THE NAME, AS IN BIBLICAL TIMES WHICH STATED THEIR CHARACTER. ALL THE NAMES YOU PICKED ARE LOVELY, DO THEY HAVE A MEANING TO THEM?"

Why yes the names do have meanings and here they are:

Kyle means crowned with laurel in Hebrew
Kadin means friend in Arabic
Madalyn means high tower in Greek
Mikayla means who is like God in Hebrew

Of course, some of these names have multiple meanings, so if you go look them up yourself, you might find additional or alternate meanings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Granny Pam likes Kyle Daniel and Mikayla Ann... :-D :-D :-D

I see babies these days, and I can't tell you how excited I get to think that we'll have one of those very soon! YIPPEE!