Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

IT'S A BOY!

But, you probably knew that already! We're still tossing the names around...Kevin claims he needs a couple of days to chew over the names now that we know "for sure" that it's a boy. Both of our moms came down to Tucson for the ultrasound appointment and that was too cool to have them here, seeing him live on the screen! We had a great afternoon of lunch and shopping; we so enjoyed having them both here for this day because it made it that much more special for us!

I had convinced myself it was a boy, so the ultrasound just confirmed that for me...if you don't know the whole story: I had a dream the morning we found out we were pregnant that I gave birth to a baby boy; so that is why I thought we were having a boy this whole time!

In other news, I've been feeling good! This means eating everyday and taking two walks a day which is really making me feel better.

That's about it! I'll be posting ultrasound pictures tomorrow...for now you can check out a picture on my husband's blog.

No comments: